Tracks in the GT5: P Credits

Messages
124
Messages
NihilismOnToast
Messages
Methinks not...
I apologise if this has been posted somewhere already but having just finished GT5: P for the second time (well, the C, B and A events :)), I watched the credits roll. I couldn't help but notice various track outlines scrolling on the left side of screen. I wonder if these serve as an indication as to which tracks will be in GT5? Do any of the tracks correspond to those listed by the weather display? Thanks in advance for any replies. :)
 
I apologise if this has been posted somewhere already but having just finished GT5: P for the second time (well, the C, B and A events :)), I watched the credits roll. I couldn't help but notice various track outlines scrolling on the left side of screen. I wonder if these serve as an indication as to which tracks will be in GT5? Do any of the tracks correspond to those listed by the weather display? Thanks in advance for any replies. :)

I'm not sure what you're talking about. I'm at school at the moment but when I get home I'll check the credits.
 
Yes I know what you're talking about, but nothing is "guaranteed" to be in GT5.
 
This has been discussed a few times in the past. The circuits in the end credits are all from GT4 and GT5: Prologue.
 
This has been discussed a few times in the past. The circuits in the end credits are all from GT4 and GT5: Prologue.

Just checked, yeah it's true. Hopefully those are all included in the final release... since we already know new tracks being added.
 
Another "wish", "hope", "maybe", "I wonder if", "look it's sunny outside" thread regarding what may or may not be in GT5.
 
Another "wish", "hope", "maybe", "I wonder if", "look it's sunny outside" thread regarding what may or may not be in GT5.

Speculating is not in breach of the AUP. However if I explicitly stated that these tracks were 100% confirmed for GT5, then I would be violating the AUP.

GTP AUP
You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.
But to the best of my knowledge, I am not. I am merely speculating.

Snide and irrelevant remarks aren't called for TokyoDrift. :indiff: This is a forum, speculation is still conversation.

But on-topic:

I was thinking of making a list of all the tracks that appear in the credits, for reference. I will post the list in due time! :)
 
Speculating is not in breach of the AUP. However if I explicitly stated that these tracks were 100% confirmed for GT5, then I would be violating the AUP.
Did I tell you that you were in breach of the AUP?

But to the best of my knowledge, I am not. I am merely speculating.
You are not, and yes, you are speculating.

Snide and irrelevant remarks aren't called for TokyoDrift. :indiff: This is a forum, speculation is still conversation.
You are right, this is a forum, and as such I'm free to comment on the relevance of a thread.

But on-topic:

I was thinking of making a list of all the tracks that appear in the credits, for reference. I will post the list in due time! :)
As long as you post the list in the following sticky, and liaise with the OP so you avoid duplication, I'm sure that will be fine.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=115188
 
Back