Tracks that I though would be easy but are dangerous

  • Thread starter Thread starter serlemke
  • 10 comments
  • 1,017 views
Messages
172
Czech Republic
Prague
Messages
serlemke
I remember when I was a Forza 3 player, I totally was good at Suzuka(now my best is 2.02), seems now the track models have improved, especially comparing GTS to this old Forza3.

So the big question is, why did they put soap around Suzuka? What other tracks are so reactive? I mean, in Suzuka if you touch the soap is like a bomb explodes under the car, its byebye.
 
Last edited:
like to see drivers get sucked off
bxhnj6y.gif
 
I remember when I was a Forza 3 player, I totally was good at Suzuka(now my best is 2.02), seems now the track models have improved, especially comparing GTS to this old Forza3.

So the big question is, why did they put soap around Suzuka? What other tracks are so reactive? I mean, in Suzuka if you touch the soap is like a bomb explodes under the car, its byebye.

I’ve not noticed this, it’s one of my favourite tracks. Suzuka is quite narrow so maybe you’re applying too much power when off line or in the marbles?
 
I’ve not noticed this, it’s one of my favourite tracks. Suzuka is quite narrow so maybe you’re applying too much power when off line or in the marbles?
Indeed I like it as well but was running there for some time, but I never noticed it that clear as now. I mean, its impossible that you never run out of track there, everyone does it, especially in qualy.
 
It seems to me the Japanese just like to see drivers get sucked off whilst racing. Makes it more of a spectacle, I guess.
Im not sure all the Japanese like to watch that, there may be a small niche that do but probably not more than that.

:lol:
 
Presumably you mean the green curbing in the outside of the corners?

If so yeah it's an absolute pain if you run wide over them. It's actually best if you just drive straight over them and then use the tarmac run off after them and then rejoin the circuit later on.

The stuff from 1:47 onwards here.

Kimi doesn't do as I suggest and the "soap" pulls him off* for a second time.

* ;)
 
Last edited:
I personally love this style of "punishment", it pushes the driver offtrack, without making the cars stuck in gravel, or go unpunished like in bahrain.
 
I always found Brands Hatch easy, but in GT Sport the GP circuit feels a lot more unforgiving, and it's very easy to get pulled into the grass if you run even a fraction wide.
 
Back