Tracks used in events.

  • Thread starter Thread starter HuskyGT
  • 0 comments
  • 467 views
Messages
4,089
United States
Utah
Hey GTP!

Have you ever wondered why Gran Turismo 5 has all these tracks, but repeats the same ones over and over again in each event? Something that would give GT5 a longer life, would be if events not only had more races, but the races made use of all the tracks. Also, there is no sense on some repetitive events such as Gran Turismo Championship, Dream Car Championship, Like the Wind or Gran Turismo All Stars. I´m not saying I would like them out, no. These are GT trademarks.

I remember that in GT4 these were alot different from each others, Dream Car had only racing concepts, All Stars had all racing series, Like the Wind made refference of its name by using a max speed track(we have SSR7, why not use that one?), and Gran Turismo Championship made a correct use of only GT1, GT2 and GT3 race cars.

Nowdays, it seems that all events were put together in a very random way, repeating tracks, making you feel like you´re racing in the same scrambled event over and over again.

This is not a rant. I only wanted to know some one else opinion.

Thanks:)
 
Back