Tracks without a pit lane

  • Thread starter Thread starter DSkywalker01
  • 9 comments
  • 1,022 views
Messages
851
United States
Indiana
Messages
DSkywalker01
Okay, so I am thinking about testing some 'fuel efficiency racing' lobbies, where you can run any car you want... but the fuel and tire wear in on super fast and you can only have one tank of gas.

Could be really fun... or really stupid.

To curtail cheating I need to know what tracks do not have pit lanes so I can run the races there, I think London does not. Anywhere else?
 
The three Dirt/Snow tracks and their layouts have no pits. I don't think Gran Turismo Arena does either.
 
Only one that I can remember is London.

The three Dirt/Snow tracks and their layouts have no pits. I don't think Gran Turismo Arena does either.
GT Arena does have it.
 
Special Stage Route 7 does not either
 
In the Suzuka West Course the pit lane is absent. Thats why it doesn't host any Gran Turismo event in the PS2.
 
In the Suzuka West Course the pit lane is absent. Thats why it doesn't host any Gran Turismo event in the PS2.

It's not on GT6.
 
Surely you could just instantly disqualify people who use the pits? Since update 1.10 (I think) it shows on the names list while driving who is in the pits, and it'd be obvious on the map if anyone stops in the pits...
 
Back