Traction Control and Photomode Default Settings?

  • Thread starter Thread starter atomic8778
  • 4 comments
  • 914 views
Messages
6
Messages
atomic8778
Hi everyone,

Is there a default setting I can put so that the races start without traction control on? It seems to reset every race and on newly bought/earned cars. I hate having to go to driver settings before each race to make sure it's off.

On a semi-related note, is there a way I can put a default aspect ratio in photomode? I never shoot in 3:2, and always in 16:9. It's definitely a hassle changing it everytime.

Thanks!
 
As far as I know the answer is No to both of your questions.

Every new car you have to change the Traction control settings. After that it will always be off for that car.
 
Thanks Catlin,

I hope they change that. I know that for the aspect ratio, it was the same circumstances for GT5 so no surprise. As for traction control, yeah that's what I thought too, just like in GT5, but for some reason it keeps getting reset. Thanks for your info though. Hopefully they'll update those settings.

Cheers!
 
What's really annoying is if you go to an open lobby that has those off. Then it has to tell you to do it, instead of just turning it off for you. Global traction control off.
 
Yeah these are my same two biggest gripes concerning settings in GT6. Every time I get a new car I have to set TC to 0. Then I have to check and make sure it's still at 0 later on. Default should be 0; or we should be able to make it 0 as a personal default. It's a HUGE waste of time.

And that they didn't create a saved camera settings for photomode is also a huge waste of time that turns me off of using the camera just like in GT5. PD: let's simulate modern digital camera that saves its settings except when the internal battery dies after 7 years or so. o.0

There's no excuse for either of these to remain unchanged since GT5.
 
Back