Traction control out of control

United States
United States
My traction control setting keeps jumping to a different setting, usually zero, spinning me out. Is this a bug, or are others experiencing it? Maybe the game is punishing me?

My traction control setting keeps jumping to a different setting, usually zero, spinning me out. Is this a bug, or are others experiencing it? Maybe the game is punishing me?

Always check your tuning and driving settings before entering every race to ensure the desired settings have been confirmed. That’s how I do it at least. I can assure you that Traction Control is not bugged.

Always check your tuning and driving settings before entering every race to ensure the desired settings have been confirmed. That’s how I do it at least. I can assure you that Traction Control is not bugged.
I have my settings change in mid race. I'm set at 2, and hit a corner and spin out, so check traction control, and it has changed itself to 0

I have my settings change in mid race. I'm set at 2, and hit a corner and spin out, so check traction control, and it has changed itself to 0

Are you sure you don’t have your wheel/controller mapped in any different way that would make you accidentally change it in the MFD? I’ve been playing and have not encountered this issue.

Also if you think this is a glitch and it’s happened more than once, a video would be nice. For all I know there could be a ghost in your TC.

Are you sure you don’t have your wheel/controller mapped in any different way that would make you accidentally change it in the MFD? I’ve been playing and have not encountered this issue.

Also if you think this is a glitch and it’s happened more than once, a video would be nice. For all I know there could be a ghost in your TC.
I'm not using a wheel, I'm using the six-axis function of the controller as a wheel. I had not thought of a video, thanks for that idea, I will include one soon

I'm not using a wheel, I'm using the six-axis function of the controller as a wheel. I had not thought of a video, thanks for that idea, I will include one soon
If it's a ghost, can you recommend a good exorcist?

Changing the Traction Control setting whilst driving is a function of the "Multi-Function Display". This is described in the online manual here: https://www.gran-turismo.com/hk/gtsport/manual/#!/race/content04

TC is adjusted using the up and down directional buttons, and I would guess that you're accidentally adjusting it in this way.
Hope that helps!
Thanks for the info, I did not know. I will check it out

Thanks for the info, I did not know. I will check it out
OK, I actually did know that, and have tried many things. I am sure I am not hitting the buttons accidentally. I have started leaving the TC display up, and still the setting changes

Last edited by a moderator:
Video yet? I honestly think its accidental button pressing try remapping the button used for them to N/A I figured issue solved

Back