My traction control setting keeps jumping to a different setting, usually zero, spinning me out. Is this a bug, or are others experiencing it? Maybe the game is punishing me?
My traction control setting keeps jumping to a different setting, usually zero, spinning me out. Is this a bug, or are others experiencing it? Maybe the game is punishing me?
Always check your tuning and driving settings before entering every race to ensure the desired settings have been confirmed. That’s how I do it at least. I can assure you that Traction Control is not bugged.
Always check your tuning and driving settings before entering every race to ensure the desired settings have been confirmed. That’s how I do it at least. I can assure you that Traction Control is not bugged.
Are you sure you don’t have your wheel/controller mapped in any different way that would make you accidentally change it in the MFD? I’ve been playing and have not encountered this issue.
Also if you think this is a glitch and it’s happened more than once, a video would be nice. For all I know there could be a ghost in your TC.
Are you sure you don’t have your wheel/controller mapped in any different way that would make you accidentally change it in the MFD? I’ve been playing and have not encountered this issue.
Also if you think this is a glitch and it’s happened more than once, a video would be nice. For all I know there could be a ghost in your TC.
I'm not using a wheel, I'm using the six-axis function of the controller as a wheel. I had not thought of a video, thanks for that idea, I will include one soon
I'm not using a wheel, I'm using the six-axis function of the controller as a wheel. I had not thought of a video, thanks for that idea, I will include one soon
OK, I actually did know that, and have tried many things. I am sure I am not hitting the buttons accidentally. I have started leaving the TC display up, and still the setting changes