I am a little frustrated with poor traction when accelerating! Actually, the HUGE difference between tractions of close "relatives".
For example, I have a 343 horsepower RX7 Type R, which has relative poor traction than the RX7 RS (345 horsepower). RS is superior and younger than Type R, but traction is ultimately better everywhere! RS only has to smoke on 1st gear going WOT, the Type R goes until 3rd gear! I had to hold back the throttle thus not using all the power!
They both have the same chassis, which is the most important part of traction. So why? Is it the same in RL?
And also, Nismo Z33 Z-tune has 390 horsepower, and has so much better traction on the straight? Is this realistic?
Thanks!
For example, I have a 343 horsepower RX7 Type R, which has relative poor traction than the RX7 RS (345 horsepower). RS is superior and younger than Type R, but traction is ultimately better everywhere! RS only has to smoke on 1st gear going WOT, the Type R goes until 3rd gear! I had to hold back the throttle thus not using all the power!
They both have the same chassis, which is the most important part of traction. So why? Is it the same in RL?
And also, Nismo Z33 Z-tune has 390 horsepower, and has so much better traction on the straight? Is this realistic?
Thanks!