Trade any car in exchange for these

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP__STIG
  • 24 comments
  • 1,269 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTP__STIG

Avid Racer
Premium
Messages
37
Messages
GTP__STIG
This Thread Is Now Closed

PSN: TranscendantSTIG

Greetings fellow GT5 Gamers.

I am on the edge of obtaining all of the cars in the game, except for these cars which I am searching for: (I've given up on the UCD!)

1) Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 TWIN SPARK ‘02 (Standard) COMPLETED
2) Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX ‘01 (Standard) COMPLETED
3) Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept ‘02 (Standard) COMPLETED
4) Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) ‘08 (Premium) COMPLETED

In return, I will trade you any car you desire, as long as it is tradeable.
If you desire silver or chrome paint instead, we'll do that.
Or, I have a level 24 ticket.
Please note: I have all the cars in game except for these 4.

Trading schedule:
18/10/11 - Level 24 ticket to Carl3456 (COMPLETED)
19/10/11 - Saleen S7 to Fe662 (COMPLETED)
19/10/11 - Nissan 370Z GT Academy from Fe662 (COMPLETED)
19/10/11 - Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept from Carl3456 (COMPLETED)
19/10/11 - Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX ‘01 from ZZII (COMPLETED)
20/10/11 - Level 24 ticket to ZZII (COMPLETED)
21/10/11 - Honda Raybrig NSX '00 to GT CHAMP (COMPLETED)
24/10/11 - Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 TWIN SPARK ‘02 from GT CHAMP (COMPLETED)
 
Last edited:
370Z GT Academy can be obtained via level 12 and 2008 (or 1000 if you're very lucky..) tickets or else just trade for it man.👍
 
Thanks Rob, that explains why I haven't come across it.
 
Last edited:
I'm trying to collect them all so no sorry..
 
I have one GT Academy in BLUE MATTE WITH ALL THE TIRES AVAILABLE TO BUY.I'm looking for a 0/0/0 Saleen S7
 
You're on Fe. Got that Saleen. Please explain the 0/0/0.
 
Last edited:
Transcendence
You're on Fe. Got that Saleen. Please explain the 0/0/0.

0/0/0=Zero miles,Zero wins and Zero changes ;)
 
Ah, we might struggle with that then! Not been used much at all, but that's only going to happen from a ticket, and mine is from the UCD. Does a used one not interest you? I'll restore it's engine and body if you want.
 
Last edited:
i got the Honda you want in 0/0/0
 
i got the Honda you want in 0/0/0

Sounds good zz. What would you like? I can't promise 0/0/0, but will restore all parts if you want.
 
iv got Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept ‘02
 
looking for tickets i dont have or more ZZIIs
 
looking for tickets i dont have or more ZZIIs

I have a level 24 ticket, that's all! But if you want another ZZII, be my guest.
 
if thats ur only ticket i wil acept it btw im a duplicater ;-)
 
Transcendence
Ah, we might struggle with that then! Not been used much at all, but that's only going to happen from a ticket, and mine is from the UCD. Does a used one not interest you? I'll restore it's engine and body if you want.

Ok.Send a FR for WagnerAlmeida,I will accept it tomorrow and send it ASAP
 
if thats ur only ticket i wil acept it btw im a duplicater ;-)

ok carl. Please respond to private message.
 
I have the Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 TWIN SPARK ‘02 in Grigio Africa Metallizzato with 0 switches and 11,400 miles. If interested I would like your Honda RAYBRIG NSX '00 in trade. Does it have any switches? I am open as of 10-23-11.
 
Last edited:
I have the Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 TWIN SPARK ‘02 in Grigio Africa Metallizzato with 0 switches and 11,400 miles. If interested I would like your Honda RAYBRIG NSX '00 in trade. Does it have any switches? I am open as of 10-23-11.

Sounds good GT Champ. Will send a private message.
 
I would like to say a big thank you to Carl3456, Fe662, ZZII Master and GT CHAMP for helping me in completing my car list. All trades went smoothly. I now have all cars in the game that can be brought. Thank you.
 
you can put tht in traders reputation thread
 
O have sunfire i think I'll check I think I has a Blak one
 
This thread is closed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back