I need a 1970 ticket. I currently have 1012 cars in my garage. ALL of them are different cars. I really do have 1012 cars lol... 1012 DIFFERENT, unique cars. I'm collecting to get as many as possible now (out of the 1074 different cars, according to the GT5 Official Car List, as of Independence Day 2013).
I NEED a 2J Race car... Some how I STILL haven't seen it in the UCD
Has mine glitched/have I missed it? Anyone knows?
But back to the topic, I can give you a lot of awesome cars I have with chrome (I have 50-something spare chromes; will show pics if you don't believe; have many nice, desirable cars with chromes too. ZZ11, 240, Ka, Bora, most supercars, Gillet etc etc etc name it...)
I would appreciate a good bunch of responses. Good trade I can deliver to you. ALL I want is a 2J race car LOL
I NEED a 2J Race car... Some how I STILL haven't seen it in the UCD
But back to the topic, I can give you a lot of awesome cars I have with chrome (I have 50-something spare chromes; will show pics if you don't believe; have many nice, desirable cars with chromes too. ZZ11, 240, Ka, Bora, most supercars, Gillet etc etc etc name it...)
I would appreciate a good bunch of responses. Good trade I can deliver to you. ALL I want is a 2J race car LOL
Last edited: