TRADE Memory Card.

• Thread starter VIRacer
  • 26 comments
Damnit. Let's trade memory card.

Mine's got all the license, 2,900,000 ++ Cr. Cool Cars. I don't know. CHeck it out yourself. And you can use MemManager to convert it to Dexdrive or something. Mine is in *.mem type.

And i am not doing this to spare my hard drive. Except for backup maybe...

I'll start with my memory card. Get it and use it anyway you can. And please post your memory card too.

Jordan : If this is violating any GTPlanet rules then just remove this thread.

Pojam.

Attachments

• aku.zip
    6.4 KB · Views: 31
What's on yours? Looks like I'll have to post my newest one...when I get a chance.

cool maz.

i have evolution cars.
one unisia jecs skyline.

i don't know
with the money you can buy anything you want. at least...

Pojam.

Alright, let me say some stuff:
When you first get my save, don't mess with it, drive the cars like they are, they should be set up well.
The hybrid cars are everywhere...just go through the whole garage and look.
I'm guessing I've spent a good 10+Hrs working on these cars.
Most cars have bigger tires/rims...so check the parts at the track, most cars should be on 8.5s, or maybe dirt or 5.5 F1 rims.
Some cars have different suspension/ride hieght/spring rate so be careful, I have several "Rally edition" cars(Demio, Imprezza WRX wagon, Celica GT-4) that sit really high and really soft, if you buy suspension for them it will screw them up.
That's about it, have fun!!!

{edit}Damnit!!!How do you post it here to DL?

here you go try some of these hybrids includes : Skyline Type M, Chyrsler Viper Team Oreca, Diablo, and the Porsche 911(996)GT3

Also has every bonus car won all gold licenses all arcade tracks and only 9.1 percent complete with 500,000 Cash Enjoy :)

One more quick note any car over the Normal Hp needs to be Readjusted or tweaked a little bit. Mostly for the gears take the auto and max it to the right ,take the final and set anywhere from all the way left and work right in .500 increments, 6th gear left .030-.045, 5th gear left .050, 4th gear left .040, 3rd gear left .030 ,2nd gear left .020 ,and first you can leave alone. I also wouldnt recommend racing on anything but super speedway or test course but if you find a good suspension setup for any hybrid let me know :)

On the other hand.....F1's Jacked up are kinda fun at seattle.....

Attachments

• 60 hybrids.zip.zip
    24.9 KB · Views: 36
Alright, here's mine:
Read my above post...

Attachments

• gt3gamedsave3250-076700.zip
    48.4 KB · Views: 37
its a ps2 memory card with a gt3 hybrid save on it so i guess you have to use a sharkport.

New uploaded GT3 save 89 HYBRIDS used sharkport version 2.03

All 3 GTs had/have hybrids. I didn't do any for GT1, it seems to be the hardest to hybrid. GT2 was much like GT3, exept you had to use a GS, and only garage slot #1 was active. And If you tryed to put a turbo on an NA car or vise versa, you get the ufo sound. GT3 hybrids are the best so far, made with the shark port or gameshark. NA and turbo can go on anycar with mostly good results. Only problems I've had have been with lag at low RPMs, which is fixed by replacing the NA/Turbo with the normal one for the engine/car. If GT3 didn't have any hybrids, I'd be bored out of my mind. :)

well v1 why didnt you say so i have some gt 2 hybrids game saves but give me a few days to find them and ill get them posted :) i have to go through about 20 hard disc to find them though so give me some time :) ill get them here though can you change them frome .gme to whatever extension you need ?

Originally posted by klandrader
well v1 why didnt you say so i have some gt 2 hybrids game saves but give me a few days to find them and ill get them posted :) i have to go through about 20 hard disc to find them though so give me some time :) ill get them here though can you change them frome .gme to whatever extension you need ?

Well thank you very much rader. I would really appreciate it if you post the memory card here. And don't mind the extension. As long as it's in emulator extension then keep it coming.

Pojam.

ok heres 52 different game saves some gt 1 and some are gt 2 couldnt tell you which ones are what and some of these are NOT mine so i wont take credit for them i just d/l them from other sites and cant remember where i got them so im NOT taking credit for all of these but some of them are mine well here you go uploading now :0 enjoy

Back