trade my birthday tickets for GTR academy or 350z academy car

  • Thread starter Thread starter keldabest13
  • 12 comments
  • 590 views
Messages
1,047
United Kingdom
chesterfield,UK
Messages
Keldabest13
i want the GTR academy car
and...
the 370z academy car
 
And exactly what tickets do you have? producing a Mygranturismo.net garage would help.
 
well i have all of them before 1992 :)
 
Any special tickets? (Historic rally, rally base) or any levels ones? 5,9,12?
 
is it a academy car?
 
I got all the 370Z's in 0/0/0 but can't trade till Sunday reset and would be interested in birthday tickets
 
ok who can trade tomorow?
 
Hi,
I've got both, 0/0. If it falls through, I can trade tomorrow (it's already today for me) and the day after. I would like a bd-'62 and/or a bd-'64
let me know
cheers
 
Last edited:
jvr
Hi,
I've got both, 0/0. If it falls through, I can trade tomorrow (it's already today for me) and the day after. I would like a bd-'62 and/or a bd-'64
let me know
cheers

ok add me!
 
FR sent! thanks
cheers
 
370z sent just now
cheers
 
Back