TRADE: New NASCAR for new Lexus LFA (You save $125,000)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dc16a2
  • 20 comments
  • 1,246 views
Messages
51
Messages
dc16a2
Anyone want my brand new 2010 AJ Allmendinger #43 FUSION NASCAR or 2010 Joey Legano #20 Camry for a new Lexus LFA?

The NASCARs are all $500,000 and the Lexus is $375,000 -- so you will profit $125,000 for this trade.

(I pre-ordered from GameStop so I already have a NASCAR, and then the damn Level 21 ticket gave me another NASCAR.)

Let me know...
 
Last edited:
Ok, apparently you can only trade 1 car a day.. so that person can't do today.

Any takers still?
 
^ok, no mystery why you're 10 points away...

Anyways, still available.
 
i have a stock LFA id give you.
 
awesome, added you to my friends list...

check for my msgs on psn.
 
Blah... comon guys, a new LFA for a new NASCAR.

Still open. Add me and msg me on PSN for the trade.

Thanks!
 
That post wasn't aimed at you lol, sorry for the confusion
 
OMG. Another NASCAR... freaking level 21 tickets!

Who wants one? I'll still take the LFA.
 
OK, traded the #20 NASCAR... still have the #43 available for trade.

Anyone have a new LFA?
 
I have a YELLOW LFA with a couple miles on it. Also have the aftermarket rims in GREEN.
 
Did you do the oil change thing? If so, then I'll take it and just repaint it myself...
 
New NASCAR for new LFA?
 
Okay, I just bought the LFA.

Now it's a free NASCAR to anyone who wants it...
 
I sent you the NASCAR last night. Enjoy!
 
Back