Trade Peugeot 908 Hdi for Truck or Shelby Cobra

  • Thread starter Thread starter Horta
  • 7 comments
  • 516 views
Messages
6
Messages
hortaja
Hello

Anyone looking for the Peugeot 908 and wanting to trade? I need a GT Formula.

I am open to trading for two other cars instead. I need a truck and a Shelby Cobra.

This is my first time trading so I might need some help on how to do it.

Thank you
Jerry
 
Last edited:
Hello all. I am open for any other good trades too.
 
Anyboby want to trade?
 
yes i could need that and have a truck for you!
 
since it is a $4,000,000 car would you have a old fast car too? I need something to win the classic sports car race.
 
I will trade with you, but you must send first, I have a cobra and a couple of trucks for you to choose from. PM me if interested.
 
I see you have a S Chaparral 2J Race Car ‘70
 
I need an old race car to wim the Historic Racing Car Cup in A-spec Expert: and a truck.
 
Back