HI guys, im wondering if the trade reset time as changed? because it used to be at 7h (EST) and its 7h35 now and its still say i used my trade today but last time I traded it was at 2h30 this morning.
I guys, im wondering if the trade reset time as changed? because it used to be at 7h (EST) and its 7h35 now and its still say i used my trade today but last time I traded it was at 2h30 this morning.
no one use the ps3 execpt me. ive sended a car to my 2nd account at 2h30am this morning so i must be able to re-send the car after 7pm but its still say i used the trade slot :/
EDIT: im -5GMT eastern time and we just switched the time because of the daylight things. I'll check at 8hpm tonight if i can send the car maybe the reset time went from 7pm to 8pm because of this?!