Roush_fan_99 Messages 2,894 WA, USA Messages Roush_fan_99 Messages GTP Roush fan99 Jul 14, 2011 #1 When does the trade limit reset? (sorry if there's another thread, I did a search with the iphone app but didn't see anything)
When does the trade limit reset? (sorry if there's another thread, I did a search with the iphone app but didn't see anything)
D DromeGT Messages 386 Messages Mev220 Jul 14, 2011 #2 If you're in the uk it's midnight, I think it might be the same for the rest of the world as well.
GTP_Monkey May the force be with you Premium Messages 3,024 Top Valley, NG5 Jul 14, 2011 #3 DromeGT If you're in the uk it's midnight, I think it might be the same for the rest of the world as well. Click to expand... 01:00 in the UK since the clocks changed to british summertime 1 hour ahead of GMT.
DromeGT If you're in the uk it's midnight, I think it might be the same for the rest of the world as well. Click to expand... 01:00 in the UK since the clocks changed to british summertime 1 hour ahead of GMT.
Roush_fan_99 Messages 2,894 WA, USA Messages Roush_fan_99 Messages GTP Roush fan99 Jul 14, 2011 #4 So 0000 UTC/GMT/ZULU?
CAM Welcome Home, Deuce. Premium Messages 5,818 Pirate Nation Messages CAM-33 Jul 14, 2011 #5 Roush_fan_99 So 0000 UTC/GMT/ZULU? Click to expand... Yes, the reset is in 6 and a half hours.
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Jul 14, 2011 #6 Ya 1am for me.👍
McKiernan Premium Messages 809 Dublin/Ireland Messages McKiernan Messages Nope Jul 14, 2011 #7 mark2002 01:00 in the UK since the clocks changed to british summertime 1 hour ahead of GMT. Click to expand... ^^ this. It's been asked loads of times.
mark2002 01:00 in the UK since the clocks changed to british summertime 1 hour ahead of GMT. Click to expand... ^^ this. It's been asked loads of times.