Trade tonight,looking for BMW V12 LMR

  • Thread starter Thread starter Swift240sx
  • 17 comments
  • 622 views
Messages
231
Messages
swift240sx
I have the following to trade...

X2010 Carbon
F2007
Ferrari 330 P4
Ferrari SP1
Nomad Diablo GT-1
Saleen S7
Lamborghini Miura P400 prototype
Nissan GTR Spec V GT academy version
Bentley speed 8 race car
BMW M3 GTR race car
RX-7 LM race car
NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
NSX-R prototype LM Race Car
Audi R8 LMS race car team playstation
R390 GT1 Road Car (0 miles)
GT by Citroen race car
Sauber C9
mazda 787b
BMW mclaren f1 gtr race car
Red FGT
Nissan GTR Concept LM race car
Arta Garaiya 08
NSX Raybrig 06
Honda S2000 LM race car
Nissan C-West Razo Silvia
BMW M3 GTR (chrome and finely tuned)
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT apex S.Shigeno
Pontiac GTO 5.7 coupe
Lotus Motor sport elise
Fairlady Z Z-tune'03
RUF CTR Yellow bird
Tommy Kaira ZZII (Finely Tuned)
 
sup dude~ what are you looking for today?
 
"Trade tonight,looking for BMW V12 LMR" ...lol
 
do you have a pagani zonda lm race car?
 
ok deal avoidthenoid
 
sorry, someone jumped on it first. It would be after tomorrow's reset before I could send it now.
 
nah..i dont care for X1's,already have a carbon...and im good wit that.
 
Is that R390 stock? I know it's 0 miles, but that doesn't guarantee anything :)
 
nah..i dont care for X1's,already have a carbon...and im good wit that.

Okay fine bro but did you see my garage? Sended the link...
 
ill give u the c9 right now for ur carbon...
 
Yea its stock.

Ok then, you've got a 0 mile V12 LMR waiting for you :)
I had to ask, as I traded for one a while back and the guy didn't tell me it was modded.
I'll PM you with details in a sec.
 
Back