Traders Look Here - Garage Now Online

  • Thread starter Thread starter Charley01
  • 24 comments
  • 1,168 views
Messages
144
Canada
Edmonton
Messages
Charley01
I've finally got my garage online. Take a look and see if anything strikes your fancy. http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=4239


15/15 Trades
1/22/11 - SummitBalt08 > RX-7 LM for NSX-R Prototype Race Car///Completed
1/23/11 - Delta_Five_Nine > 5 Maxi Turbo for Altezza Tour ///Completed
1/24/11 - tony_panda > 400R for Altezza Tour ///Completed
1/25/11 - DAG0-CHOPPERS > C-WEST Silvia for Altezza Tour///Completed
1/26/11 - flowjy > Falken* GT-R for Altezza Tour ///Completed
1/27/11 - DAG0-CHOPPERS > ///Completed
1/28/11 - DAG0-CHOPPERS > ///Completed
1/31/11 - RUstAuSi > Lancer Evo Rally '99 for Altezza Tour///Completed
2/1/11 - phil bell > SVT 150 for Altezza Tour Pending
 
Last edited:
I have one. I may have upgraded it a bit though.
 
i have one bone stock what do you offer?
 
Is the lancer the '97 or '99 version?
 
I have one. I may have upgraded it a bit though.

I think its now around 350 - 400 BHP. Dont worry anyway.
 
Update - Added Subaru Super Touring Car
 
Grey one for the c-west
 
i got all 4 colors

red
yellow
blue
black

grill/ mirrors

what year pajero? 03 or 85?
 
I have one. Do you still have the Lancer Evo '99? If not, i'll have the Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car. Reply soon!
 
I have one. Do you still have the Lancer Evo '99? If not, i'll have the Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car. Reply soon!

I still have both the '99 Lancer and the Subaru Super Touring, yes.
 
I still have both the '99 Lancer and the Subaru Super Touring, yes.

I'll trade my Alzetta Touring Car for your Lancer Rally Car!
 
Is your Altezza stock tuned, or did you tune it furthermore?

It has a window weight reduction, an unfitted Stage 3 Turbo and it has never been driven.
 
It has a window weight reduction, an unfitted Stage 3 Turbo and it has never been driven.

I'm down with that. Next open slot is the 31st.
 
Bump. Garage now available to view.
 
Very interested in Escort Rally Car '98
 
Back