Trades after reset tonight

  • Thread starter Thread starter isocollector
  • 22 comments
  • 743 views

isocollector

(Banned)
Messages
2,565
Messages
depends on garage
I have various slots open with the following:

Level 24 Ticket or Yellow/Black FGT

Nissan 92C Race Car

Various Colours of X1's with 0 miles (ask as i have 12 or so)
2J Race Car

Nissan R89

1993 BDay Ticket

I'm mosting looking for X1's with 0 miles

Please let me know the colours you have and we can setup a trade

isocollector
 
Last edited:
Which X1s have you got?
 
Yeah which colours you got with 0Km? I have 11 in total, 6 of them have 0Km, I want a full collection of 0Km's if anybody wants to help me by gifting, muchly appreciated 👍
 
Pink, Yellow, Metallic Purple, Prototype, Vettel, Black (not sure matte or gloss), Powder Blue, Blue (not sure of color), White, Cranberry
 
Ok, I dont know which ones I have with 0Km, I dont have prototype and S.vettel with 0Km though, only 6 colours with 0Km. :(
 
Do you need yellow or matte black?

I also have purple, gloss blue, and white, but they are not open tonight.
 
Is it gloss or matte black, can you check please?

I can offer you a silver X1.
 
Got yellow and i'm not sure if the black i got is matte or gloss
 
Checking now gimme a minute......
 
I'm gonna say it's matte black
 
As long as it's 0 miles sure

Add psn: isocollector
 
Sorry i really prefer 0 miles unfortunately
 
Ok, what about a level 21 ticket? Would you like that instead?
 
Got one of thoses too....sorry
 
I have Neon Orange 0 miles, would like to trade for white.
 
Got Neon Orange already
 
I have Metallic Orange 0 miles - Will Trade for another colour X1 - in order of preference

1,Pink
2,Powder Blue
3,Cranberry
4,Or Blue

Slots available now?
 
I got a F2010 and a F2007 If your interested I would like a White X1 and a Matte Black one if you want both the F1s. I can trade on the 7th and the 12th.
 
Last edited:
Back