Trades completed - delete thread.

  • Thread starter Thread starter CloneHead
  • 40 comments
  • 2,268 views
Updated the list - Mazda 787b, BMW V12 LM Race car, Furai, Chapparal 2J fan car, and a couple of Ford GTs.
Amazing sound from the Chapparal by the way. Especially from the chase cam. 👍
 
Pesky C60 2005 hybride for the BMW LMR V12, i can trade now, im online in GT5
 
Sounds very tempting, I can't trade until friday though.
 
My Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car for your BMW V12 LMR Race Car?
can trade now. otherwise next available date is 2nd feb. :P
 
Last edited:
my Panoz Esperante for your Mazda 787Bor Jaguar XJR-9?
I can't trade until the 5th of February
 
My Panoz Esperante for one of these two: Jaguar XJR-9 or Mazda 787B
I can't trade until the 5th of February
 
My Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car for your BMW V12 LMR Race Car?
can trade now. otherwise next available date is 2nd feb. :P

I'm not too interested in the Mazda RX-7 right now.

My Panoz Esperante for one of these two: Jaguar XJR-9 or Mazda 787B
I can't trade until the 5th of February

Sounds good. You want the 787b?
 
Last edited:
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98, Toyota GT-One TS020 and chrome added.
 
I'll be damned! The Toyota 7 turned up today as well - And I got my Silk Cut Jaguar back.
Partytime on the Nordschleife :cheers:
 
Interested in your GT One and BMW V12R RaceCar :)
 
Sorry, I've missed your reply. Send me a mail in GT5, if you're still interested. :)
 
Back