Trading 86 toyota vs Supra RZ

  • Thread starter Thread starter BiggZ
  • 7 comments
  • 575 views
Messages
37
Messages
BigZia
Hi !!

New to this site and also GT5 used to drift on forza but bought myself a G25 so I had to get the Ps3 :). I've always had supra as my favorite car and have been looking for one but the used cars list seems to have something against me.

I'm wondering if anyone want to trade Supra(RZ) for my Toyota 86.

Regards

BigZ :)
 
I will send you one free. Send me a fr on PSN and I will give you one. I have like 4 or 5 of them. Any particular color?
 
I will send you one free. Send me a fr on PSN and I will give you one. I have like 4 or 5 of them. Any particular color?

Does not matter but if you have a white one or a red one it would be awesome.. You sure you don't want anything for it ? I will go add you asap
 
Im positive. Should have your Super White II Supra RZ next time you login.
 
Im positive. Should have your Super White II Supra RZ next time you login.

Thank God for people like you, really helpful now I can start to master the supra like in forza :)
 
No problem. Have fun with it.
 
BiggZ
Hi !!

New to this site and also GT5 used to drift on forza but bought myself a G25 so I had to get the Ps3 :). I've always had supra as my favorite car and have been looking for one but the used cars list seems to have something against me.

I'm wondering if anyone want to trade Supra(RZ) for my Toyota 86.

Regards

BigZ :)

I have 2 Supras, is it an FT 86 Concept II '11?
 
Dont need more supras:)
 
Back