Trading a Veyron TICKET?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SkierPS3
  • 8 comments
  • 670 views
Messages
1,601
United States
United States
Hey I was wondering if it's possible to trade a Bugatti Veyron ticket? I know you can't trade a Veyron itself, but I was wondering if it's different when it's a ticket for the car. If so, great. If not, oh well, one extra Veyron for me :)

Yes I know this is a mildly noobish question
 
no, a veyron is 2.000.000 cr. the limit is under 1.000.000 cr
 
no, a veyron is 2.000.000 cr. the limit is under 1.000.000 cr

Yeah I know that, but I was wondering if it's different because this is a ticket, not the actual car.
 
The ticket is still untradeable
 
No, the ticket for the car and the car itself are treated the same, so you cant trade it.

The only way to trade +1,000,000cr cars is with level tickets.
 
Ok thanks guys. Well now I have one super tuned Veyron, and one rather useless stock one.
 
Ok thanks guys. Well now I have one super tuned Veyron, and one rather useless stock one.

buy one from the OCD its onlu 1.000.000 cr it also has its broken in BHP
 
It's a brick on wheels (when turning is involved anyway), so I wouldn't lose sleep over the car. In real life, different story of course.
 
In real life, it's quite a sight. It has presence, I guess because it's quite a weird and advanced machine. It's like a Beetle that underwent radioactive comic book super evolution.
 
Back