Trading cars ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ILLicit
  • 10 comments
  • 575 views
Messages
69
What the hell ? How do I trade cars ? I put my friends memory card in there but all I can do it BUY them from his memory cards for outrageous prices. Is there a way where you can actually trade? because I think thats stupid that it says trade and all it is is buying
 
affraid not mate ..thats the only way as far as i know ..yes they are crazy prices eh.?But where does the money go .? the person's card you are buying from don't see a penny of the cash :odd:
 
You get a "copy" of the car from the other card.
Your friend gets to retain the car on their memory card as well.
There seems to be a "secret" auto broker that mports your 'gray market' car to your card.
He gets the cash.:D
 
Sweet, Im gonna get a F1 car and my friends that have GT3 will buy it, And I keep the cash. Thats the rich life.
 
If you have a Sharkport, you can export and import cars into saves using MK's editor thingamajigy.
kideng
 
you don't get the cash do you? i recently bought an F094/H (i wanted better colors) from my cousin, zondaracer88, and he didn't get the money.
 
you buy it for the original cost of the car say a cr cost's $25,000 that is how much you sell it for

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
 
But the person selling doesn't get the cash. It just disappears.
 
Back