Trading Ferrari F10 for Redbull X1 - trade slot open

  • Thread starter Thread starter Parasitic
  • 19 comments
  • 1,100 views
Messages
69
If you have an X1, I'll trade an F10 for it.

If you're not interested in the F10 though, I also have a Ford Mark IV and Lambo Miura P400.


Please post or pm only if your trade slot is open. Thanks.
 
YoungChul never replied back.

Trade slot still open.
 
I have a X1 i can offer for the F10... S. Vettel livery on it
 
I got an X1 for an F10.
 
Trade slot open with the F10 still available. I've been trying for several hours now and a few people don't seem to realize that they've reached their limit already :z
 
Would you mind a used X1?
 
Parasitic, I can't send you a PM:
"Parasitic has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
 
Parasitic, I can't send you a PM:
"Parasitic has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Just freed up some space.
 
ok finally got one from dabest2500!

There was a little confusion because he sent it to the wrong account and I wondering why it wasn't showing up on my alt. I checked my main acc on GT5's website and saw it was on my main so we got it sorted out. It was his first time trading too so no biggie.

Thanks!
 
ok finally got one from dabest2500!

There was a little confusion because he sent it to the wrong account and I wondering why it wasn't showing up on my alt. I checked my main acc on GT5's website and saw it was on my main so we got it sorted out. It was his first time trading too so no biggie.

Thanks!

Enjoy ;)
I've bought every tyre possible for it and ridgity improvement :D
 
Back