nugA Messages 26 Feb 23, 2012 #1 I have a stock spoon integra and im willing to trade it for the 1990 crx si. I don't know what it is in gt5 but it looks like that.
I have a stock spoon integra and im willing to trade it for the 1990 crx si. I don't know what it is in gt5 but it looks like that.
JBanton Messages 2,185 London Messages Jonny-TWC Feb 23, 2012 #2 I can get you as many CR-Xs as you want for free, but the earliest I can do is April .
SnyDX Messages 205 PORTUGAL Messages SnyDX Feb 23, 2012 #3 nugA I have a stock spoon integra and im willing to trade it for the 1990 crx si. I don't know what it is in gt5 but it looks like that. Click to expand... If you're talking about the Honda CR-X SiR '90 I can perform the trade on 28th February if you want.
nugA I have a stock spoon integra and im willing to trade it for the 1990 crx si. I don't know what it is in gt5 but it looks like that. Click to expand... If you're talking about the Honda CR-X SiR '90 I can perform the trade on 28th February if you want.
SnyDX Messages 205 PORTUGAL Messages SnyDX Feb 24, 2012 #5 nugA I can go for Feb 28th , add me on psn nugA- Click to expand... I'm so sorry but another trade came in before your answer so I'll only be available to trade on the 29th. Is that OK for you?
nugA I can go for Feb 28th , add me on psn nugA- Click to expand... I'm so sorry but another trade came in before your answer so I'll only be available to trade on the 29th. Is that OK for you?
rippley5150 Messages 197 Canada Messages rippley5150 Feb 24, 2012 #6 Hey I've got one in my UCD, if you want it send me FR. psn rippley5150 Cheers
nugA Messages 26 Feb 25, 2012 #7 Rippley, I'll add you. so you want the ITR? or is it for free? Send it to me by sunday or ill add you tomorrow.
Rippley, I'll add you. so you want the ITR? or is it for free? Send it to me by sunday or ill add you tomorrow.