Trading for an X2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shane136
  • 12 comments
  • 556 views
Messages
561
Messages
ShaneNarrow
I got:

Formula Gran Turismo (blue/white)

BMW McLaren f1 GTR Race Car '97

Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05

Choose one car and I'll throw in 2 matte paints, you go first unless you are a trustworthy person of this forum.
 
I'll trade you for the bmw
 
Alright, you going first?
 
No problem, as long as you're going second ;)
In about 4 hours though.. Ok?
 
No problem, as long as you're going second ;)
In about 4 hours though.. Ok?

Alright, PSN is ShaneNarrow, send me a message. Oh and what color is it/type, doesn't really matter I just want to know =p
 
The normal s.vettel
Warning, all other cars will get lame
 
I don't care about colors, u can keep them..
Want anything else for the judd?
 
I don't care about colors, u can keep them..
Want anything else for the judd?

I really don't know, it was an impulse buy lol and I never used but it's maxed out with racing soft. Throw some offers out I guess.
 
I'm not home to know what I have.. Nevermind then :)
Talk to you later!
 
I'm not home to know what I have.. Nevermind then :)
Talk to you later!

Alright, I'm playing some GTA while my B-Spec does an endurance race and he should be done before 4 hours.
 
Ready to trade in 30 mins?
 
Back