Trading Formula Gran Turismo for Castrol MUGEN NSX JGTC (Cancelled)

  • Thread starter Thread starter autofusion
  • 3 comments
  • 1,720 views
Messages
183
Messages
autofusion / GTP_sonicfusion
Messages
XBOX SUCKS!
One of my goals is to try to collect all NSX models including the 4 that GT5 already provided. However, it was a shame that Castrol MUGEN NSX JGTC was not added nor that it even became a premium car. I could be wrong, but anyhow.

If you have a Castrol MUGEN NSX JGTC and you want to jump into a Formula Gran Turismo, let's swap!

Edit: I didn't get the responses I thought I expected and it appeared that no one has this car, so I'm going to have to cancel this attempt for a trade.
 
Last edited:
I can confirm it is in the game, i saw it in my UCD the other day, apologies that i dont have one to trade, list of all (JGTC/Super GT) Nsx's here;

Arta NSX '00
Arta NSX
 
I can confirm it is in the game, i saw it in my UCD the other day, apologies that i dont have one to trade, list of all (JGTC/Super GT) Nsx's here;

Arta NSX (JGTC) '00
Arta NSX (Super GT) '06
Castrol Mugen NSX (JGTC) '00
Epson NSX (Super GT) '08
Loctite Mugen NSX (JGTC) '01
Mobil-1 NSX (JGTC) '01
Raybrig NSX (JGTC) '00
Raybrig NSX (Super GT) '06
Takata Dome NSX (JGTC) '03
Takata Dome NSX (Super GT) '06
 
I can confirm it is in the game, because it is in my garage :P. It is a standard car.
Unfortunately I can't trade for a couple days.
 
Back