Trading museum cards for silver chrome paint chips

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bumble
  • 5 comments
  • 475 views
Messages
64
Messages
kylegrant31
3 cards per paint chip. I have many different museum cards (*but not all*), Im not sure if paint chips/museum cards have a daily gift limit, if so, we can work something out. I am also open to other offers other than museum cards (within reason!)

PSN: kylegrant31

Please communicate on this thread though, as I am currently downloading the new GT5 2.02 update and i have a slower internet connection then most.

Thanks and happy holidays! :sly:

Kyle
 
Just send me a PM and i'll send you 5 Silver Chrome chips for FREE
 
Send me a FR and I'll send you some silver chrome in a couple of days. Oh yeah, for FREE!!!
 
banjo whats your PSN name?
 
Like my reply said PM as i don't provide it in a post

the names were changed to protect the innocent is this the same nameless one with the ooo seleen s7 silver OOO or is the picture messing with my mind
 
Back