... Trading Now ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter AllShots
  • 11 comments
  • 677 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
174
Messages
AllShots
All cars are 0.miles . no mods . untouched .

Check out Garage in signature .

X1s i have. #3 #4 #15 #17 #18 . S.vettel redbull .


Paint Colours

Colour Shift .
Maziora mazeran .
Chameleon blue .
Reflex spice .
Maziora matterhorn .

Matt paint .
Brown .
White .
Blue .
Dark red .
Dark grey .
AMG monza grau magno .

Chrome/Silver .

Any car of choice + any 5 paints .

Would like cars in Priority .

1 . Pikes peak escudo dirt trail car 0.miles
2 . Toyota GT-one race car 0.miles
____________________________
 
Please someone must have these cars .
 
RedBull X2010 Prototype for the 330 p4?
 
sorry only looking for those 2 cars in my post .
 
I've got the Toyota GT-one race car 0 miles.

I want the #15 Cranberry X2010. Can trade now.
 
I'll trade you a 0miles GT One for the F1 2007, a chrome paint (or five I'd you can). If you can't do five chrome I'll take four of the mattes.

Let me know, I can trade immediately.
 
toyota gt one 0.0 for x1 #4
 
30 minutes and no response. I'm out.
 
I've been after #3 Grey X2010 for a while now, I have the Toyota GT-One with 0 miles but others have already offered it. I've also got an Escudo but it's not 0 miles and unless you are able to find someone who managed to get it as a 'Gift Ticket' you won't find one with 0 miles.

Is there anthing else from My Garage list that you would like for #3 Grey X2010?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=156090
 
i have #3 but with miles on it.
 
Escudo how many miles is on it .
 
I have Escudo untouched from birthday ticket. Can trade now.
I am looking for other birthday tickets.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back