trading partners

  • Thread starter Thread starter takatasan
  • 7 comments
  • 405 views
Messages
324
Canada
Canada
Messages
brant2788
I'm looking to add friends who trade often, I like to swap cars paint and some gear so if you like to trade add me
 
What do you have to trade maybe if you created a garage on www.mygranturismo.net people would know what you have that they do not.
 
Well I just lost my game save the other day some I'm working on getting things back
 
Add Dwight_C. I've got some cars that I could give you, so you can get back on your feet.
 
Oh thanks but that's ok I like building up my game again
 
Ok. Well I would still like to trade for some paints. I am also looking for the '76 golf and the Sprinter Trueno's.
 
Ok ill keep an eye out, I'm looking for thriumph french blue and a levin
 
Alright. I'll see what I got.
 
Back