takatasan Messages 324 Canada Messages brant2788 Feb 15, 2012 #1 I'm looking to add friends who trade often, I like to swap cars paint and some gear so if you like to trade add me
I'm looking to add friends who trade often, I like to swap cars paint and some gear so if you like to trade add me
calico Messages 2,684 ZEGOLFMAN Messages ZEGOLFMAN Messages VR6-DUBBERS Feb 15, 2012 #2 What do you have to trade maybe if you created a garage on www.mygranturismo.net people would know what you have that they do not.
What do you have to trade maybe if you created a garage on www.mygranturismo.net people would know what you have that they do not.
takatasan Messages 324 Canada Messages brant2788 Feb 15, 2012 #3 Well I just lost my game save the other day some I'm working on getting things back
GuitarHack Messages 330 California Feb 15, 2012 #4 Add Dwight_C. I've got some cars that I could give you, so you can get back on your feet.
takatasan Messages 324 Canada Messages brant2788 Feb 15, 2012 #5 Oh thanks but that's ok I like building up my game again
GuitarHack Messages 330 California Feb 15, 2012 #6 Ok. Well I would still like to trade for some paints. I am also looking for the '76 golf and the Sprinter Trueno's.
Ok. Well I would still like to trade for some paints. I am also looking for the '76 golf and the Sprinter Trueno's.
takatasan Messages 324 Canada Messages brant2788 Feb 15, 2012 #7 Ok ill keep an eye out, I'm looking for thriumph french blue and a levin