Trading red Mazda Furai for a blue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shane136
  • 27 comments
  • 1,614 views
Messages
561
Messages
ShaneNarrow
Trading a Mazda Furai with Gran Turismo Red Metallic for a medium to dark blue one, fully maxed out with soft racing tires so I expect the same back, it has 548.2 miles on it.

YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE PAINT OF THIS CAR SO STOP POSTING "JUST PAINT IT", sorry for the caps.
 
Last edited:
Trading a Mazda Furai with Gran Turismo Red Metallic for a medium to dark blue one, fully maxed out with soft racing tires so I expect the same back, it has 548.2 miles on it.

I have blue (maxed out), but would prefer another color. Can we not just paint them?
 
I have blue (maxed out), but would prefer another color. Can we not just paint them?

Nope, would make things a lot easier =p
 
is not it easier to paint one?
 
i got one with gran turismo silver anyone interested?
 
i got the blue one if any1 interested?
 
u still trading? i got the blue one fully modded
 
u still trading? i got the blue one fully modded

Yeah send it to ShaneNarrow on PSN, it's dark or medium blue?
 
yes fully moded all parts
 
yes fully moded all parts

Alright just pm me on psn, my mazda will have like 150 extra miles on it from grinding speedway lol, no damage as you know the power of it and how you're in 1st off the start =p. Fully modded with racing tires.
 
ok i add you in 15mins cause my wife is watching tv lol ! my psn is xEl-BiLLUx
 
ok i add you in 15mins cause my wife is watching tv lol ! my psn is xEl-BiLLUx

Alright, what is she doing out of the kitchen!?
 
Heh, if any of you guys want a yellow one I'll swap :p
 
Just change the color
 
u cant change the furai color
 
Anyone have a black one? I have a blue one available...
 
The guy I was trading with couldn't gift it so I'm still looking for a blue one.
 
Finally got my blue Farai!
 
Back