Parasitic Messages 69 Dec 24, 2010 #1 I have an X1 available and im looking for an F2007. If you're interested in trading post here or pm me. I have an alt account that i'd like the F2007 sent to, but the X1 will be coming from my main account. My trade slot is open so I can trade right now.
I have an X1 available and im looking for an F2007. If you're interested in trading post here or pm me. I have an alt account that i'd like the F2007 sent to, but the X1 will be coming from my main account. My trade slot is open so I can trade right now.
TheDrummingKING Messages 1,678 Canada Messages TheDrummingKING Dec 25, 2010 #3 Edit: I completely mis-read this. Last edited: Dec 25, 2010
Parasitic Messages 69 Dec 25, 2010 #5 MrDOK What type of X1?Coloured?Proto? Click to expand... S. Vettel
D diark Messages 4 Dec 25, 2010 #6 I've got an F2007. Want to set up a trade (for the X1)? I'll send you a PM. (I'm ready now and I can send first). Last edited: Dec 25, 2010
I've got an F2007. Want to set up a trade (for the X1)? I'll send you a PM. (I'm ready now and I can send first).
Parasitic Messages 69 Dec 25, 2010 #8 Traded successfully with diark! Clean trade, and he was even willing to send first. Thanks!