Trading slot reset time

  • Thread starter Thread starter cmaki
  • 9 comments
  • 726 views
Messages
192
I heard that the trading slots reset at 12:00pm GMT.

I found this site to see the 'current' GMT time.

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

Does anyone know what time 12pm GMT is central time? I'm having a hard time figuring out what time the slots reset my time.

I've tried the convert your time zone on that site to it and still no real luck.

I wouldn't be asking this if I wasn't desperate but it shows just how much of a dunce I am. :dunce:
 
It's 12am GMT. What country are you from?
 
See, I don't understand that it says it's 2:54 GMT on that site.
 
12am GMT is 6PM Central.

and yes, that is the reset time, its 7pm here, the other night I did a trade at 4pm, then another one after 7pm to confirm.
 
12am GMT is 6PM Central.

and yes, that is the reset time, its 7pm here, the other night I did a trade at 4pm, then another one after 7pm to confirm.

Thanks alot man. Much appreciated, and the same for everyone else contributing to this thread.
 
Does that mean that I could send a car at 1155pm and then one at 1205am?
 
Does that mean that I could send a car at 1155pm and then one at 1205am?

if your time zone is GMT...yes

its still 24 hours between, but the reset time is nice to know.
 
cool, just to confirm it is am and not pm?
 
Back