Trading some rare UCD Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahodac
  • 12 comments
  • 641 views
Messages
133
Messages
Jahodac
I am collecting all premium cars so I need to unload some of my used cars for the more expensive premium cars.

Cars I have to trade:
- Escudo DTC
- R89C
- Green FGT
- Nomad Diablo
- CLK-GTR Race Car
- 2J
- 2D
- McLaren F1 GTR Race Car
- Arta NSX '00
- ZZII
- R8 LMS Race Car (Team playstation)
- Falken GTR Race Car
- RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
- C8 Laviolette
- FTO Super Touring Car
- XKR Performance
- Lotus Carlton
- RGT '00
- S2000 LM Race Car
- Impreza Rally Car '03
- Lexus LS 200 GT-1 Race Car
- Cwest Razo Silvia
- Altezza Touring Car
- Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX
- Motorsport Elise
- Gathers Drider Civic Race Car
- Nissan Option Z Stream

Things I want:
- R10 TDi
- GT by Citroen Road Car
- GT by Citroen Concept '08
- Ford GT LM Spec II TEST Car
- 908 HDi FAP Team Oreca Matmut '10
- Ferarri F10 '10

Want to trade tonight, post please.
 
Last edited:
Anything with zero miles?
 
GT by Citroen Race Car for motorsport elise can trade right now.
psn: xlx_bobby_xlx
 
Gathers Drider Civic Race Car for '01 or '09 b-day card
 
do u have or can u find a viper concept?
 
I have half of the cars u want currently and have 16million to spend. I can buy the rest For the r8 lms team playstation
 
Interested in trading Escudo for a GT by Citroen.
 
bump, can trade today.
 
I'm looking to trade NOW, interested in the escudo and I have a nive garage to pick from V V V
 
Please try to post offers, I am on my mobile so I can't really search for threads/garages.

Also added Nissan Option Z Stream.
 
I need both the chapparels.

Trade 2 for 2, Audi R10 and Peugeot 908 for both?
 
sounds good, add me on psn, will you be able to trade after reset as well?
 
Back