Trading some stuff

  • Thread starter Thread starter boredgunner
  • 17 comments
  • 781 views
Messages
917
Messages
Strickand
Right now I have the following cars available for trade.

Red Bull X2010 Prototype
Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel
Formula Gran Turismo (blue/white)
Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial
Mazda Furai Concept
Cadillac CIEN Concept (chrome)
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 (reflex purple)
Shelby Series One Super Charged (silver w/ blue stripes)
Aston Martin V8 Vantage (silver)
Chrysler Prowler (chrome)
Nissan 370z GT Academy Edition
Some special 350z

I also have 8 chrome paint chips, a ton of premium cars fully upgraded and other crap that isn't worth mentioning. I'm willing to trade any of these for a 1979 or earlier race car.
 
Your FGT for a Ferrari 330 p4 with some miles?ready to trade after the superbowl game tho lol!!
 
Just send me an add with the message included so I can send it right lol!!can't turn on my ps3 yet since were watching the game.
 
Jaguar XJ13 '66 (0 miles) for Prototype X2010?
 
I have:
Ford Mark IV Race Car ‘67
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car ‘66
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car ‘67

All 0 miles and 0 mods.

I'm interested in either a FGT or X2010
 
I have:
Ford Mark IV Race Car ‘67
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car ‘66
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car ‘67

All 0 miles and 0 mods.

I'm interested in either a FGT or X2010

If you don't mind doing this on Tuesday, I'll give you an X2010 for the Ford Mark IV. On Thursday I can send you the FGT for the heck of it.

u want a 69 camaro?

No thanks, bad luck with Camaros.
 
Last edited:
OR viper srt10,suzuki gsx-r/4 concept,viper gts r concept?
 
OR viper srt10,suzuki gsx-r/4 concept,viper gts r concept?

Sorry, I already have a premium SRT10 ACR which is all I want. The Suzuki doesn't interest me and I had that Viper, but I hated it. :)
 
If you don't mind doing this on Tuesday, I'll give you an X2010 for the Ford Mark IV. On Wednesday I can send you the FGT.

Sounds good, I'm on Sydney time so I guess if I send it when I get home from work on Tuesday that should work? If you wanna add be before that my PSN is PsychoMuppet
 
ok u looking for matte paint chips?
 
Sounds good, I'm on Sydney time so I guess if I send it when I get home from work on Tuesday that should work? If you wanna add be before that my PSN is PsychoMuppet

That's great, thanks.

ok u looking for matte paint chips?

You know, I am looking for a matte black paint chip. If you have one, I can send you one of the cars after these other deals are finished. How does Wednesday sound?
 
Last edited:
Mazda Furai Concept or TVR Cerbera Speed 12 (reflex purple) for white x1?
 
Mazda Furai Concept or TVR Cerbera Speed 12 (reflex purple) for white x1?

I'll give them both to you by the end of the week. By the way guys I'll throw in chrome paint chips for each deal.
 
I'll give them both to you at the end of the week. By the way guys I'll throw in chrome paint chips for each deal.

No problem end of the week suits me.
 
That's great, thanks.



You know, I am looking for a matte black paint chip. If you have one, I can send you one of the cars after these other deals are finished. How does Wednesday sound?
sounds good to me add my psn jayperz978
 
Back