trading x1 and other expensive cars right now!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chimchim81
  • 28 comments
  • 755 views
Messages
117
Messages
Chimchim81
I have the following:

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08
Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04
Audi Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02
Audi Le Mans quattro '03
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09
Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09
Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07
Ferrari 458 Italia '09
Ferrari Enzo Ferrari '02
Red Bull X2010 Prototype Carbon
HKS CT230R '08
HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 (D1GP) '04
Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX (JGTC) '01
Jay leno Tank Car '03
Lexus LFA '10
Mazda Furai Concept '08
Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car
Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R Race Car '93
Pagani Zonda R '09
Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99
Toyota MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00
Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept '01


Looking for:

Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09
Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 '00
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00
Ferrari F10 '10
Ferrari F40 '92
Ferrari F2007
Ford Ford GT LM Race Car
Gran Turismo Formula Gran Turismo
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
Mazda 787B Race car '91
Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (19inch Wheel Option) '09
NISMO GT-R LM Road Going Version '95
Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (SUPER GT) '08
Pagani Zonda LM Race Car
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
RE Amemiya Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 (SUPER GT) '06
RE Amemiya RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7
Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA (SUPER GT) '08
TVR Tamora '02


***Will consider other good offers. But want to trade now.***
 
Last edited:
Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car 0 miles?
 
I have the Jag but its been tuned and re sprayed other than that have hard to find lm race cars if that's your thing? a s2000 lm from the UCD and a 0 mile Honda ARTA NSX '00 ? I'd look what else I've got but I'm mid bspec at the moment! Im interested in the X1
 
I have the Jag but its been tuned and re sprayed other than that have hard to find lm race cars if that's your thing? a s2000 lm from the UCD and a 0 mile Honda ARTA NSX '00 ? I'd look what else I've got but I'm mid bspec at the moment! Im interested in the X1

Do you have anything else from my want list I won the Jag today from the endurance indy 500 race. I need to scratch it off sorry.
 
That's ok I'll have a look after the race I'm lap 28 out of 30
 
got a new f40 or how about a tvr t350c in reflex purple? other than that isn't much else I want to give away.. love my r8 race car too much!
 
i have a P Jaguar XJ13 Race Car ‘66 with 0 miles. i want the x2010
 
i have a P Jaguar XJ13 Race Car ‘66 with 0 miles. i want the x2010

sorry but i won the jag today indy 500 enduro. i forgot to take that off my list.
 
i have a 787 fully upgraded, do you happen to have a r390 race car ?
 
got a Pescarolo Judd GV5 or a Audi R8 Race Car '01 ?
 
Cant trade till tomorrow, but looking for the x1. I have the audi R10, the audi r8 '09 and the BMW F1 GTR RC '97, if any of those interest you.
 
rayzah. whats up man. good to hear from you again. sure add my psn chimchim81. we can shoot for tomorrow or tuesday.
 
ferrari F40 0 miles for the chaparal 2j?
 
sounds perfect buddy. Which car you want the most?
I'll send it sharply at 7pm est.
 
I also have 3 FGT's.. one in grn/ylw, one in grn/wht, and one in blue.
 
sounds perfect buddy. Which car you want the most?
I'll send it sharply at 7pm est.

r10 tdi race car. i'll shoot the x1 carbon afterwards.
 
hey i have a nsx-r prototype. i need an x1 for cash grab trick. let me know if u want to work something out tonight.
 
do u have any basic x1 to trade? i need one to do cash grab trick.
 
Sending an FGT to you for the heck of it, unless you state otherwise :D
 
Back