CostasDrifter The Greek Way Of GT Premium Messages 2,788 Greece Jan 18, 2011 #1 I have more than 12.000.000 credits and I wonder If I can transfer some of them to a friend... Is it possible ?
I have more than 12.000.000 credits and I wonder If I can transfer some of them to a friend... Is it possible ?
tatfa Messages 467 Jan 18, 2011 #2 I don't think so , i think the best you can do is send them a car that can be sold.
A allen-XY Messages 209 Malaysia Messages allen-XY Jan 18, 2011 #3 no way to direct transfer credit, the alternative way is to buy the car for your friend or send them the car that can be sold.
no way to direct transfer credit, the alternative way is to buy the car for your friend or send them the car that can be sold.