transfer gt5p info?

• Thread starter _bones
  • 1 comments
bones57
hello all. couple hopefully easy questions. 1. i had one of the 40gig ps3 that i raced gt5p, got all the gold lic and f1 car. i sold the system to a friend prob +two yrs back?all info is still on his system. i recently got a 120gig system, what would be the easyist way to transfer info to be used for gt5? will gt5 support a red momo wheel? thanks again soory for noob question really havent played any games lately and just been using ps3 to watch movies.

hello all. couple hopefully easy questions. 1. i had one of the 40gig ps3 that i raced gt5p, got all the gold lic and f1 car. i sold the system to a friend prob +two yrs back?all info is still on his system. i recently got a 120gig system, what would be the easyist way to transfer info to be used for gt5? will gt5 support a red momo wheel? thanks again soory for noob question really havent played any games lately and just been using ps3 to watch movies.

Hello, and welcome to GTPlanet.

1) Please take the extra milliseconds to use proper capitalization and spelling. That's part of the rules of this site, because that tiny amount of care and attention makes a huge improvement in the quality of the forums here.

2) You should be able to copy the game save onto a USB stick and transfer it.

3) We'll know on November 3rd.

Back