laserviper3 Messages 318 Messages laserviper Apr 5, 2011 #1 Can I transfer parts between cars? I have two minis from 98 One from the used car dealer I worked up a bit and one from winning mini race. Can I take the parts from the used one and put them on the new one
Can I transfer parts between cars? I have two minis from 98 One from the used car dealer I worked up a bit and one from winning mini race. Can I take the parts from the used one and put them on the new one
laserviper3 Messages 318 Messages laserviper Apr 5, 2011 #3 dang that sucks. the old mini already cleared 50k on it and I wanted to break the new one in with the same setting. ah well thanks for the answer
dang that sucks. the old mini already cleared 50k on it and I wanted to break the new one in with the same setting. ah well thanks for the answer
PapaGnr Messages 1,026 Essex, Ontario, Canada Messages PapaGnr Apr 5, 2011 #4 Not since GT 1, sorry. When you bought a part it was yours for each same make & model, no matter how many you had.
Not since GT 1, sorry. When you bought a part it was yours for each same make & model, no matter how many you had.
F freedomweasel Messages 2,083 Messages FreedomWeasel Apr 5, 2011 #5 Dandwg Negative ghostrider. Click to expand... Pattern is full.