Transfering cars from US ver. to EU ver.

  • Thread starter Thread starter odin2010
  • 9 comments
  • 778 views
Messages
28
Hello everyone,
I have the Euro version of GT5 and I completed 66% of the game.
The problem is my collector's edition, which will be arriving shortly, is a US version.
Is there a way to transfer the cars (stealth and chromeline) from the collector's edition to the EU edition?
Thanks.
 
I dont think you get any problems...
you can send them as a present ;)
 
I've done this. If you have an EU account on the same PS3, go to the store on that account to get the DLC, then swap to your US profile, and you can use the DLC downloaded on the other user profile.
 
I've done this. If you have an EU account on the same PS3, go to the store on that account to get the DLC, then swap to your US profile, and you can use the DLC downloaded on the other user profile.

I have a US PS3 and I live in Europe. I got the Signature Edition and I just created a European account and used the DLC's. Sounds like you already have the European account...so just use the DLC's on that one.

Next I just logged into my PS3 with my US account and all my cars were there. Game, set and match......No need to gift or transfer or any of that jazz.
 
Thanks guys, but I think you misunderstood my point.
I want to continue playing the EU version and using the stealth cars from my CE US version. Is that possible?
 
Log off of your EU PSN account and log into your US PSN account, then redeem the codes. No need to switch users.
 
Log off of your EU PSN account and log into your US PSN account, then redeem the codes. No need to switch users.
I'm playing the EU version on my US account. I redeemed my stealth car code on the US account, but didn't find the car in the garage. (playing the EU version).
Help:guilty:
 
If you recover your account on a ps3 the one that has the stealth cars it goes to every account on the same ps3.
 
Back