translations of the tuning setup

  • Thread starter Thread starter karras85
  • 4 comments
  • 657 views
Messages
98
hi...
i wonder if someone could translate to spanish the explination of:
in suspension... the camber an the toe angle...
in lsd all of them... initial torque... aceleration an desaceleration...
cuz i use other setup but i wanna make my own details in the handling of the car...
and i a few days i going to buy a force feedback strening wheel...
the gt force and i wanna know if is a good strening wheel...
and in a few weeks im going to give me a cam to show everyone my drifts...
im doing very nice with a rx7 with the ******* strening wheel i have now...

well... if someone can do this... please... do me the favor..
 
You need an internet translater for that m8;)
There are some translaters on the net, google for one I would say:)
 
You could try using Wikipedia.org in Spanish, or use:
Wordreference.com or freetranslation.com to translate the words that you have difficulty understanding.
 
The PAL version features several languages, including english and spanish.
Anyone PAL can start a new game with no memcard, choose spanish and then note down what the spanish terms are exactly.
I'll do that tonight... that is if I remember I said I would do it.
 
well...
dossent matter the translator...
i can understand some words..
but this is too tecnical and more difficult...
idk if my version is pal or another...
i will try that when i have my new strening wheel... in 3 or 4 days... (bought a GT FORCE)
untill then i cant do anything cuz the other strening wheel is for sale...


i ask for translations but now i asking for the text in english to translate it by my self....
 
Back