W wrc900 Messages 33 Dublin Messages skylime1290 Mar 15, 2013 #1 I want to get the max speed out of my car, I've seen some transmission setups go up to 900mph, how do I set the transmission up so this is possible?
I want to get the max speed out of my car, I've seen some transmission setups go up to 900mph, how do I set the transmission up so this is possible?
Guardian (Banned) Messages 2,122 Scotland Messages Mazerati-75 Mar 15, 2013 #2 They are hacked 'Hybrid Cars'. 👍 If you use the search function you'll find multiple threads on the subject. Discussing them is fine, just don't ask how to do the hacking (it's not allowed on here).
They are hacked 'Hybrid Cars'. 👍 If you use the search function you'll find multiple threads on the subject. Discussing them is fine, just don't ask how to do the hacking (it's not allowed on here).
sonic378 Messages 271 Kansas Messages sonic378 Mar 16, 2013 #3 Set your Final Gear (FG) to extreme right. Move your Top Speed all the way to the right. Now move your FG all the way to the left. Set the ACTUAL final gear of the car,(5th, 6th, 7th,etc...) all the to left. BAM! Max speed for that transmission
Set your Final Gear (FG) to extreme right. Move your Top Speed all the way to the right. Now move your FG all the way to the left. Set the ACTUAL final gear of the car,(5th, 6th, 7th,etc...) all the to left. BAM! Max speed for that transmission
Guardian (Banned) Messages 2,122 Scotland Messages Mazerati-75 Mar 16, 2013 #4 sonic378 *Irrelevant* Click to expand... He's asking how to get 900mph out of a car; which is only possible by using a hacked car....or a Tardis. 👍
sonic378 *Irrelevant* Click to expand... He's asking how to get 900mph out of a car; which is only possible by using a hacked car....or a Tardis. 👍