Transporter 2 trailer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sprite
  • 29 comments
  • 1,345 views

Sprite

Beanbag Brain
Premium
Messages
8,429
United Kingdom
Horbury, West Yorkshire
Messages
GTP_Sprite
Just thought i would bring you a trailer (if you haven't seen it yet) straight from Apple.com, The Transporter 2 Trailer, to me looks ok another film to watch when nothing is on TV, I liked the first one it was a good cr*p movie it that makes sense.

anyway here it the LINK let me know what you think. and if ya got some talk on the first movie im all eye's.
 
What the hell you talking about!?!? the first one kicked ass! :drool: that guy rules and so did the asian chick!

I hope the second is as good as the first! :D
 
I really liked the first one, because of different style it had from Hollywood Films(Luc Besson! 👍 ). It was an mindless action flick, was good for what it is and I do own it on DVD. This one looks like it got way too much budget, and went way over the top. I'd still rent it, because I love Besson and Jason Statham(Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels), but I wish they didn't make it so crazy.
 
i saw the trailer too, it got me all excited because the first one rocked.
 
What the hell you talking about!?!?

dont get me wrong i did like the first one, but as a6m5 said "It was an mindless action flick" put it spot on, but yes i did like the film. and im want ot see this one. :)
 
Oh yeah baby! this movie is gonna kick ass! that guy is like white Jacky Chan! :lol: Dat A8 looks ****ing good! :drool:

Well... it's hyped now so it's gonna be lower than my expectations but will be just as good as the original. :D
 
I saw the trailer last night during Fantastic Four and thought it looked awesome, better than the first even. I'll probably check it out. 👍

Oh, Fantastic Four blows. Blooows.
 
well... i loved the first one :drool: and this one looks good

he should've been driving a M5 in this one :cool: :bowdown: the Audi OK i guess :ouch:
 
I also believe there was a Gallarado in there.

Anywho, I saw it and made my girlfriend go get the original, but Blockbuster doesn't have it for some reason.
 
Keep seeing previews, comes out Sept. 2! Gonna kick some serious arse! :D (pun intended)
 
Was that shot in Miami or something? I hope not....how could I miss the filming? haha.

That totally blows that he ditched the AWESOME beemer for some stupid audi, though. :(
 
Everything but the plot and script in the first one was great, hopefully they can fix those two minor issues.
Omnis
That totally blows that he ditched the AWESOME beemer for some stupid audi, though. :(
CH-Apes-Color28.jpg

You maniacs, you blew it up! Damn you!!
 
Omnis
Was that shot in Miami or something? I hope not....how could I miss the filming? haha.

That totally blows that he ditched the AWESOME beemer for some stupid audi, though. :(

Don't get me wrong, I loves my beemers, but stupid Audi? 450hp and 12 cyl is good enough for me, not to mention its damn sexy :drool:
 
I don't wish to offend any Audi fans, but I did like the "Transporter" with BMW better(though they blew it up. :mad: ). I assume most of you have seen the BMW Films with Clive Owen? Transporter had that same look for me(maybe copied?). It still will be a "OK" movie IMO, but BMW would've made it better for me.
 
Don't like bummer that much but the BMW films were great! :D :eyeing BMW film DVD case:
 
VIPFREAK
Don't like bummer that much but the BMW films were great! :D :eyeing BMW film DVD case:
What, you got one? :odd: I have the first series with episodes by John Frankenheimer, Guy Ritchie and 2, 3 more that doesn't really matter. :D Which one do you have?
 
VIPFREAK
I got em all baby! :trouble:
You lucky SOB! :lol: Weren't they available only as a giveaway at BMW website? I bought mine from my former coworker for 15 bucks. Yessssssss!
 
Got the DVD of the original 5 from the bummer booth at the car show For free and the other ones I downloaded. :D
 
So the trailer for this movie shows that AUDI making some redibulously long jump, landing, and then going on.


I hate it when they do that in movies.
 
lol, I like it when they do a long jump, smash, and explode !

Wait, even better, blow in mid-air !!!

Jason Strathom kicks some major ass in the first transporter, and as hot as the asian chick is in the first movie, when ever she goes to speak, I want to put it on *MUTE* ...she just screams so damn much...in a nasty high pitched voice
 
The first one was ok!
I love brainless action flicks, but the big problem with this was that the action sucked. It just felt so Limp. Luc Besson is usually great at this stuff, but maybe as he s only a producer, he didnt get much say in it?!? i dunno.
The first movie is cut on R1 & R2 did ya no!?

2nd one does look good though, & i think Statham is a great "actor".
 
555, whats cut from the film!! didnt know this. please enlighten. :)
 
TwinTurboJay
lol, I like it when they do a long jump, smash, and explode !

Wait, even better, blow in mid-air !!!

Jason Strathom kicks some major ass in the first transporter, and as hot as the asian chick is in the first movie, when ever she goes to speak, I want to put it on *MUTE* ...she just screams so damn much...in a nasty high pitched voice
You're right. She was cute, but boy was she annoying. :yuck:
 
Its not classed as cut. Its classed as the "pg13" version. But in other words its cut.
The European (except UK) & Japan versions has at least two longer scenes on the film itself ('Fight On The Bus' and the 'Final Fight On The Motorway').
I don't know the difference first hand, just what i've read.
 
ahh ok. sounds strange but, maybe when the second film comes out on DVD they will release a 4 disk set with all the extra stuff. maybe. :)
 
OK, I bought "The Transporter: Special Delivery Edition" DVD last night and it had a small film about the making of "Transporter 2." According to the film:

1) It is filmed and takes place in Miami this time.
2) They have added mory story and plot.
3) Jason Stratham does all his own stunts and driving.
4) All stunts were actually done without computer help. (They showed the jump from the trailer being performed. The real jump was only about three feet off the ground and it landed on a bunch of boxes.)
5) No annoying Asian chick.
6) The chick in the trailer with lingerie on while shooting guns is acting in her first movie.


Quick question: Why do you all make it sound like a mindless action flick is a bad thing? When I see atrailer with lots of shooting and beating people up it isn't like I am expecting to do any deep thinking. If you watch a mindless action flick as a mindless action flick it is enjoyable.
 
FoolKiller
Quick question: Why do you all make it sound like a mindless action flick is a bad thing? When I see atrailer with lots of shooting and beating people up it isn't like I am expecting to do any deep thinking. If you watch a mindless action flick as a mindless action flick it is enjoyable.
When I used that term, I didn't mean anything by it. However, I watched my Transporter DVD again, just few week ago. The plot was unbelievably bad. It was more like "brainless" action flick. :D I do agree with your point though, it's an action movie. Deep thinking would be nice, but is not required. I did like the movie enough to buy it, didn't I?. ;) Also, one of my favorite films of all time's Arnold Schwarzenegger's "Commando", so there!
 
a6m5
When I used that term, I didn't mean anything by it. However, I watched my Transporter DVD again, just few week ago. The plot was unbelievably bad. It was more like "brainless" action flick. :D I do agree with your point though, it's an action movie. Deep thinking would be nice, but is not required. I did like the movie enough to buy it, didn't I?. ;) Also, one of my favorite films of all time's Arnold Schwarzenegger's "Commando", so there!
I wasn't trying to debate the goodness or badness of action flicks. It was just a silly comment I make for stuff like that. For instance, when someone says a girl acts all slutty I just say, "You say that like it's a bad thing."

It is just a guilty pleasure.
 
FoolKiller
I wasn't trying to debate the goodness or badness of action flicks. It was just a silly comment I make for stuff like that. For instance, when someone says a girl acts all slutty I just say, "You say that like it's a bad thing."

It is just a guilty pleasure.
I see, I agree and I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. :D
 
Back