Ive been shopping for a new classical/ flamenco for around a year, as my Lucida Picado was damaged some time ago. Im pleased to say that Ive finally pulled the trigger on a replacement, and if all goes to plan, this new axe will fill a permanent position in my guitar rack. Ill update with pics and info when the package finds its way to my door. My apologies for the G.A.S
My new baby arrived today, and I thought Id share some pics. The guitar is beautifully constructed; the hand laid rosette, binding and fretwork is superb, and it has an enormous punchy sound with plenty of sustain. Seems that embargoed South American Rosewood is coveted for good reason. Anyway, Im finding it hard to believe that I've snagged it for a grand, as I was expecting to have to outlay a great deal more to replace the Lucida.