Tremors (The Movies and the Show)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6 comments
  • 538 views
Messages
3,918
How many people have seen the Entire Trilogy, or at least one of them.

One of my favorite movie series of all time. The show on SciFi is even pretty good (good SFX, and they brought Burt back, can't do a Tremors show or movie with out good 'Ol Burt)

So what does everyone else think about it?
 
I've seen Tremors 1 & 2, not bad movies actually, but I havent heard of a show....
 
The original movie is okay. The second was a waste of time. Haven't seen the third (Does this really qualify as a "trilogy"). The show looks stupid, but I haven't seen it.
 
Eh,... when I was 12 and saw the 1st one, it was cool,... but a little too unrealistic and cheezy for me today.
 
Absolutely love the first one.

The second one had potential right up until the mutation. I can think of two funny moments in the entire film. When the gun shot goes through everything, including the truck, and just before the final explosion. As two people cower behind the building and the other two run by saying "It's gonna be real big"

Been wanting to see the third one, and have no desire to see the series.

AO
 
Der Alta, they went back to perfection for the third one. They also brought back Melvin, The mom and daughter, and miguel (all the orginal actors and actresses) If you havent seen the third one, give it a try, one of the funniest parts when when they come up with name for the new creature:D

however only burt remains for the show, everyone else is either replaced or killed off. I still like the show, like a cheesy horror move from way back:)
 
Back