Status
Not open for further replies.

P0UP0N

s0ul_chicken's EVIL TWIN
Premium
United States
United States
POUPON8
Similar to the layout of the 'Wings of the Red Dragon', but a much smoother takeoff point. Stay pointed to the right just a bit and you will have a great launch and landing, leaving the offline competition rolling away...

FR S0UL_CHICKEN (with a zero for the "o" in soul), just put 'GTP track' so I know what you need. I will start accepting FR's after dinner in an hour or so. Thanks!

I guess I should clarify just a bit - had a few questions bounce my way...

The first uphill you can coast up the slight right-hander, then punch it for the jump. Stay to the left of the track, and then point to the right side when you are almost to the top. It is almost a left to right-hand jump. Enjoy!

I will get some screen captures tonight sometime to post up. As far as videos, I don't have the capability to do that yet.

Alex 3074
Cool I'll send over a FR shortly , thanks :)

What happened , did need to make room on your friends list ? Dude I saw last night added me but this morning you are gone , I didn't get time to download your track last night , I'll send fr again and keep an eye on your ad ;)

Sorry about that - yeah I had to delete some users, I got a couple messages saying I was full up. I had some issues come up at the homestead and pictures of the jump got put on the back burner... if only real life were as fun as a videogame!

Launch Start
picture.php

Airborne
picture.php

Taking a Tumble
picture.php

s0ul_chicken
Sorry about that - yeah I had to delete some users, I got a couple messages saying I was full up. I had some issues come up at the homestead and pictures of the jump got put on the back burner... if only real life were as fun as a videogame!

No worries mate thanks , redbull wings is up on mine if you need it ;)

would like to try it, not sure how to add friends on gt5, working on it :) FlyingW44 if you have the time to friend me, would like to try your track, have several good ones I could share as well :) Thank You

Similar to the layout of the 'Wings of the Red Dragon', but a much smoother takeoff point. Stay pointed to the right just a bit and you will have a great launch and landing, leaving the offline competition rolling away...

FR S0UL_CHICKEN (with a zero for the "o" in soul), just put 'GTP track' so I know what you need. I will start accepting FR's after dinner in an hour or so. Thanks!
add me jarrod-_56

Sorry folks, Fat PS3 YLOD, this track is in the ether....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back