Trial Mountain GT AllStars Challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter seadog777
  • 12 comments
  • 1,327 views

seadog777

Premium
Messages
3,014
Malaysia
Iskandar
Messages
seadog777
Anyone up for it?

Rules:


Car - Any, EXCEPT F1 cars, Red Bull X1/2010
Mods - Whatever you like
Assists - Whatever you like
Tyres - Whatever you like

Post total time and fastest lap.

Instead of a straight time trial, I thought it might be fun to have other top cars in the mix, which is why this series is so good. How quickly can you get to front spot??

As to having virtually no rules, I'd expect some interesting results.
 
Trial Mountain Trial Mountain Trial Mountain got it. LOL I'll try 'er in a bit.
 
challenge-accepted.png


I'll post some lap times tomorrow ;)
 
DENSO SARD SUPRA 463 bhp --- 46 seconds




raVer
 
Will have a go at this when I get home tonight...

Thinking about what car to use... Might have a go with my maxed out ZR1 RM, or maybe the CLK-LM?
 
DENSO SARD SUPRA 463 bhp --- 46 seconds
raVer

Crikey Raver, I thought you'd done a lap in 46 seconds for a minute there!!

OK, I'll start off. I am not embarrassed, I have never claimed to be very good at this... I just enjoy it....:)

Bentley Speed 8, overall race time 6-34.483, best lap (lap 5), 1-17.101

I had a bit of trouble getting past the 6 in front.... that Mazda was blocking (honest!!). It took me about 43 seconds, but, I was much further back in the race than Raver... it took me about 53 seconds to get to where he was at 46... I'd like to have seen the other times.

Anyone else?
 
^^I was going for that. :)

As you have seen , the Mazda and the Bentley had blocked my way too.


raVer

Yes, I noticed that later on!

You got quite a long way up the track in 46 seconds.... do you remember your overall time / fastest lap?

PS... The other Bentley moved over for me.... comradeship!!
 
I didn´t drove the lap to the finish.

I stopped at the wall :lol:

raVer
 
Sorry for the delay, but here's my time:

6:18.604 with an Audi R8 Race Car

19 secs to take the lead.

Fastest lap: 1:14.xxx

On racing softs :)
 
Sorry for the delay, but here's my time:

6:18.604 with an Audi R8 Race Car

19 secs to take the lead.

Fastest lap: 1:14.xxx

On racing softs :)

Nice! Which R8? The 05 or 01?

I did just manage to take the lead in about 25 seconds in the Toyota Minolta, and improve my fastest lap to 1.15.9xx, because I found a better line in one part, which I'll try with the Bentley tomorrow.
 
I did it with the '01 R8 :)

Tomorrow I'll do it with my blue R8 LMS :)
 
Back