Hello everyone,
This is my first post over here. I am posting this thread since I have a problem with Trial Mountain circuit. It was working properly until the last update done to GT5, now every time I want to race on this track, after the 1st tunnel the track seems to be not loading properly and it gets the game and my PS3 totally stuck.
I tried with different cars with the same result. I installed the full game also and I'm having the same issue. To be honest, don't quite know how to proceed now. Any suggestions/help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
J.
This is my first post over here. I am posting this thread since I have a problem with Trial Mountain circuit. It was working properly until the last update done to GT5, now every time I want to race on this track, after the 1st tunnel the track seems to be not loading properly and it gets the game and my PS3 totally stuck.
I tried with different cars with the same result. I installed the full game also and I'm having the same issue. To be honest, don't quite know how to proceed now. Any suggestions/help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
J.

