- 149
- mrcasado296
I've got to the point now like most GT drivers where A and B spec are practically complete, you're having that delusional fantasy of Platinum (stupid Vettel challenge). And you go back into the licences to gold them all. The Special Licence seemed like a good place to start.
For the most part I found these fairly easy to do, 3 or 4 tries for most, with the exception of 1, Trial Mountain. Bronze was easy to get, Silver was a lot harder.
But Gold? not a chance, no matter how many times i watched the replay of it, turning all of the aids off (except ABS on 1) i just could not catch the Zonda. I found turning ABS off menat i got through the first corner faster, but as soon as i looked at the brake off spun the car.
Does anybody have the same issue with this Licence, or is there one that you need to do, that is driving you mad?
For the most part I found these fairly easy to do, 3 or 4 tries for most, with the exception of 1, Trial Mountain. Bronze was easy to get, Silver was a lot harder.
But Gold? not a chance, no matter how many times i watched the replay of it, turning all of the aids off (except ABS on 1) i just could not catch the Zonda. I found turning ABS off menat i got through the first corner faster, but as soon as i looked at the brake off spun the car.
Does anybody have the same issue with this Licence, or is there one that you need to do, that is driving you mad?